donderdag 29 oktober 2015

day 29

All of a sudden
I have a bad cold
and I'm nót feeling like felting and stitching ...
But what can I do ?
There are only three days left !
So I had to be strong and just finished today's jewel
(than, after this post, it's off to bed)

Pink Ribbon  felted jewel  29

A hollow oval felted brooch with sequins inside on the bottom,
the outside stitched beads, shiny rayon and gold thread.
8  cm  (3.1")

blue  canoe

SOLD !

For

€ 10, -

donation to the Pink Ribbon fund
this little blue boat is yours,
for yourself or as a present for someone dear.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or leave a comment at the end of this post.

All the money will go to Pink Ribbon !

See you tomorrow with the last but one felted jewel



1 opmerking:

  1. Hoffentlich geht es bald wieder besser (erst einmal Pause ab dem 1.11.!)
    Rotterdamm, dieses moderne Bauwerk würde unserem Jungen gefallen.
    Mach´s gut,Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen