dinsdag 20 oktober 2015

day 20 ... and ... there is a winner !

No "baby" sitting today
so plenty of time
to do some more felting,
just like yesterday.

I stitched the one I made yesterday :
it was dry, waiting on the heating to be stitched.

Pink Ribbon  felted jewel  20

A flat circle with a cotton spiral under silk.
The spiral with additional embroidery
in rayon, silk and golden thread
6 cm  (2.3")


shell

SOLD  !

For a donation of 

€ 10, -

this felted jewel can be yours
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or leave a comment at this post

All the money will go to the Pink Ribbon fund !

I promised to draw a winner today
for the giveaway of my 5th Blogaversary :

there were twelve ladies, who put their name in the comments .....

..... and the winner is 

Helen !
So my little angel is flying allllll the way to Australia !


See you tomorrow 
with another felted jewel

3 opmerkingen: