woensdag 7 oktober 2015

day 7

The weather that we thought we would have yesterday ...
came today !

I was going to Rotterdam by bike and boat (and bike again)
to the hairdresser (yes !)
where I arrived soaking wet
GRRRRRRR

I used my time on the boat stitching
instead of knitting (as I normally do)
but I'm not finished with that one yet.
So for today there is the little felt I finished
a bit earlier and the warm colour is just right for today !

Pink Ribbon jewel  7

Red (with a touch of magenta) embroidered,
and inside a bit of yellow scrim and golden mesh
nearly  5 cm  (2")

warmth

SOLD  !

For a donation of 

€ 10, -

this felted fit of fire comes to you.
Send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or you can ask for it in a comment right below)
All the money will go to Pink Ribbon !


Update :
The little fish of day 3 goes on a very special trip (thanks Jolan !)
the brooch of day 4 is already "home"
and yesterdays little pouch (6) will wait a bit and then fly off too !
Thank you !


See you tomorrow !

1 opmerking: