zaterdag 31 oktober 2015

Last Pink Ribbon : day 31

This is the last day of my Pink Ribbon challenge,
31 days 
one felted, and most of the time also embroidered, jewel.

Every few days I had to do some felting
to keep the flow of jewels going.
I remember only one day
I nearly had nothing to post,
but then I found something hidden under my threadnest
and saved the day !
I remember from last year
that the flow must really be constant.
It definitely asks some discipline.
Otherwise
you'll find yourself without anything
when something unexpected turns up
(like going somewhere for a whole day or
having a cold ...)

It took more time to embroider then expected
(and make the matching cord)
but here is my last felted jewel !

Pink Ribbon  felted jewel  31 :

A fish pendant, embroidered on both sides
with different beads and shiny rayon thread.
It hangs on a matching cord from its top fin.
Fish  ;  9 x 9 cm  (3.5 x 3.5")
cord  :  110 cm  (43")


 goldfish 

SOLD !

But : if you really really want some special felted jewel :
please let me know !
I have a few more to make on commission
so a few extra isn't such a problem
;-)

For a donation of 

€ 10, - 

to the Pink Ribbon fund
this golden jewel comes swimming all the way to you 
wherever yiu may live.
It might be for yourself, or it might be a gift
to some "golden" person.
All you need to do
is send me an e-mail at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or leave a comment at the end of this post.

All the money will go (yes you know by now) to Pink Ribbon
for the research into new treatments and aftercare
of breast cancer patients

At five o'clock when I was only halfway finished
I made this picture with the last leaves of the ginkgo tree


and one more close-up

(ehhhhh .... don't think I will be here tomorrow   ;-) ...
though I have some more felted jewels on commission to make ! )

See you later and
THANK  YOU  SO  MUCH
for visiting here this month
and all these wonderful people who bought
a PINK RIBBON felted jewel

:-) 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Phew, wat een vilt-en-borduur marathon was dat Els! Zo knap dat je dan toch steeds zulke mooie dingen tevoorschijn tovert... En dan nu even wat rustiger aan ;-)?
    Liefs, Mirjam.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. (((Els))) you are such a generous soul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen