zaterdag 12 januari 2013

finally fixed

Pffffffffffffffft
Sometimes the solution to a problem is quite simple
though it's not always the thing you want !
Well, Blogger / Google made me do things
I didn't want to but left me no alternative
(at least I'm not clever enough to find an alternative)

Let's move on !

My face is better, thank you,  
;-)
So much better I dared go to the Stitch'nBitch group
in Rotterdam today
which was lovely.

At last I'm able to show the little pieces
of felt I made for December.
I finished ánd sent them both
(as a kind of bonus for being too late)

This was the first one where I forgot to add the black and white prefelt

And this the second one I made. 

With the stitching, I mirrored the black and white circles.



 (now I can start with the next one !)


HA ! felting is só much fun :
you can't start early enough !



5 opmerkingen:

  1. i just love the shading of black to grey to white in the background and the stitched circles are wonderful. you have some great helper there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. blij dat je beter bent!! De vilt stukken zijn geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the ´black and white .
    Your helper is so nice

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die Filze sind wundervoll, und Dein kleiner Helfer macht das ja schon prima!
    Viele liebe Grüße
    Gabi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen