zaterdag 3 november 2018

..... only two left ... ?

This weekend I'm VERY busy with
two felting workshops !

One started yesterday
which continues tomorrow,
and an extra (small) one today !


I will tell about those later
but :

there are still
TWO Pink Ribbon Jewels left !!! 

NOTHING   left now  !

That must be a mistake

the PURPLE  HEART  pendant (day 16)

SOLD  !


and

the FISH brooch  (day 29)

SOLD !

There is surely someone out there
who wants one of these
(or both)
for a donation of

€ 10
(each)


You'll become the proud owner of a lovely jewel
(for yourself or for a friend)

AND

you support a good cause !

Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or leave a message down here at the "comments")


I hope I can send these lovelies to someone soon


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten