woensdag 6 september 2023

new start

With the help of daughter
I had a lovely market in BAARN :
beautiful weather,
lovely surroundings,
nice chats and lots of compliments
and customers.

I hope everyone enjoys their little artwork
for a loooong time,

THANK  YOU !







*
These last few weeks I skipped a few
of the Stitch Club workshops
because the felting and stitching for the markets
took up all my time.
But now it is time for
a new start

The workshop of  Katherine Diuguid
is the first again for me
(the others that I skipped will probably follow later)
Katherine gave us a kind of "watercolour" mixing design.
Having two different coloured strands of floss in the needle
is something I use often,
but now it is a more structured exercise.


The colour in the center
is mixed with the ones around it
and that gives a wonderful result !


halfway there !


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your booth is very inviting. Glad it went well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Bunny !
      (it is always : wait and see, however well prepared you are . . . :-) !)

      Verwijderen