zondag 11 oktober 2026

day 11, number 6

I was very lucky
to find something in my felt stash
that I almost forgot about.
But now is an excellent time to finish it.

Hmmm, not suitable for people who are afraid of tiny critters !

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
number 6 :

a wet felted beetle brooch with wire legs
and some sequins and beads
( 7cm,  2.75")

For a donation of
(at least)

 € 20,- 

this harmless little fellow will come to you,
a real eye-catcher on any garment !
(or, it is lovely to just hang it on a wall . . .)
You just have to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
and the next steps are easy to follow.
Bank or Paypal
(+ postage)

ALL the money goes to Pink Ribbon !





 "STRIPED BEETLE" 




In two days I will be here again
with a brand new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel for you !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten