woensdag 23 maart 2016

another knitting challenge

Now that I succeeded
making the "petal cowl" with the Noro yarn
I wanted to tackle the other challenge :
restyling this pattern for flat knitting.

Quite a puzzle
when I reached the stacked decreases !!!


But YIPPEEEEEE 
I managed to solve the problem !
So I have another project in the making.

Last Saturday I went with daughter
and some of the "Alpaca" ladies to Tilburg
with the train to a knitting fair.

Lots of wonderful stuff !




It was a fun day 
(and of course we purchased some stuff)
(thanks for the company, Gitte)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. i knew you would figure it out. that knitting fair looks fabulous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Der petal cowl ist umwerfend! Ein tolles Garne, das durch die Farben das Muster so richtig herausbringt. Sehe ich da auch pflanzengefärbtes Garn? Hmm, Tilburg auch nicht um die Ecke aber auf Arnhem freue ich mich!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Deanna and Mo : yes, colours that's me ;-)
    Das Pflanzen färben ist auch noch bei uns in der Nähe ! (und noch eine gute Woche warten, Birgit ... ;-) ...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen