maandag 14 augustus 2023

new bag

In five days time
on Saturday August 19
I will be on the Walk Art Market in Zeist.

My market stall will be in almost the same place as last year :
the path on the left side of the main square
near the entrance.

Because I was "low" on little bags
a new one was made
for which I finished the band yesterday.


The new bag
waiting for a button
(that I will look for tomorrow in the city)

One tiny problem appeared to be there
when I attached the band :
I made it too long for the intended waist length,
so now it will "only" be a shoulder bag . . .



This will be more or less (things sold !)
the way it will look like on Saturday.
(though we hope it will not be as hot as it was last year !)



If you live anywhere near Zeist
please come by to say hello !

There is a wide choice of gorgeous art work
with me
(and others) 
Hope to see you there !

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige tas is het geworden. Die ben je vast snel kwijt. Je stalletje zag er erg mooi uit en dat gaat vast weer een succes worden. Good luck

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How marvelous, I do hope the weather is fine for you and that lots of folk come and buy your lovely creations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Kat)) thank you so much ! (weather looks okay for now)

      Verwijderen
  3. Een prachtige uitstelling in je verkoop kraam . De tas is ook schitterend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Hannie ! De kraam inrichten vraagt altijd aardig wat tijd, maar dan ben ik er ook klaar !

      Verwijderen
  4. Viel Erfolg, liebe Els ! Die Fische werden alle anlocken

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Angela)) Danke dir ! Ein neuer Fisch trocknet gerade im Garten !

      Verwijderen