zaterdag 19 augustus 2023

thank you !

Walk Art Markt in Zeist :

a wonderful market day !
Not the rain that was predicted,
but quite some clouds, a bit of sun
and a bit of wind from time to time.


Ready for the start !

A VERY quiet morning with no sales at all
(and that's not very encouraging I can tell you . . .)
but the afternoon made up for everything !
Ohhhh and so happy our youngest grandson came by
and later his big sister
(who saved me from some bad telephone inconvenience . . .
hmmmm, that's REALLY not my "forte" !!!!!)

Many nice talks and compliments about my work
and a lot of explaining how I do my gouache paintings,
the felting and the little textile pieces.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
dear customers,
I hope you enjoy the lovely items you bought
for a looooong time !

There were quite a few new things I could take with me today
but they came back home with me  . . .





(including a new fish an a new beetle)

No worry :
in two weeks time on Sunday
there is another Art Market in Baarn !

Hope to see you then !


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. ((Mo)) they are coloured in such fashion that it seems you can make anything up :-)

      Verwijderen
  2. What a beautiful tempting stall you set out. I'm glad things sold, and hope you get more sales (and good weather) at your next venue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Kat)) thanks, and up to the next !
      (it always takes quite some time to make it look like that . . .)

      Verwijderen