zaterdag 22 augustus 2026

GRIETMARKT . . .

In three weeks time I will be at the
on 12 September  10.00 - 17.00

GRIETMARKT

the Art Market in
Amerongen

Today I finished the third of my brand new hanging dolls.
You've seen the Flower Spirit (Flora)
the Tree Spirit
and now the Sea Spirit
is also finished.






Hmmm I broke three needles of my embellisher machine
on the lovely velvet tricot with little sequins on it
. . . . .
(now I have to find out where I can order new needles !)

Making holes in shells isn't an easy task either
(even with my nice Dremel tool !)
It shows "you can't win them all"




Even the backside is now nicely finished
with my "Fiberrainbow" label stitched on.

I also found a nice box
so the dolls can be transported safely
in three weeks time to Amerongen

BUT
. . .
first I'll have an Art Market with only my paintings 
next Sunday August 30 in
11.00 - 16.00

WARMOND
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten