zondag 30 augustus 2026

Warmond

You could say the weather forecast for today
wasn't exactly sunny

. . . .
but we (my dear friend Anet and I)
didn't think that it would be that bad

We arrived well in time in Warmond
to set up the stall and park the car on the parking lot some further away.
But we were halfway finished when a few drops fell,
and we decided it would be wise
to clamp the large white canvas sheets to the back of the stall.
And exactly that moment the rain came pouring down !!!
(thank you Anet you are such a great help !)
Stool wet, chairs wet, we wet.
Thank heaven the paintings were up (or under) the stall.
Hmmm, all stall holders were struggling
to keep their art and themselves dry.







No it didn't last very long
but, after a dry spell a new shower came.
(I was soooo happy I had packed the clamps and the big sheets)
Wet and dry alternated until early afternoon.

But YES there were customers too !
Although not as many of course
as there would have been in dry weather.
but I'm very grateful to the people that did come
with whom we had many lovely talks about my art.

The brand new Sea Spirit (see the previous post)
has a new home and one of my textile birds too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I hope you enjoy your purchase a loooong time !

In two weeks time on Saturday (with daughter) to AMERONGEN

GRIETMARKT

(hopefully with better weather . . .)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten