woensdag 4 juli 2012

a party and a small sheep

Technology is a beatiful thing !
(if everything functions, at least)
My new Sony camera is a true wonder of technology
but
if the battery pack is empty .....
nothing goes !
(and I don't have a spare one yet !!!)
That was really sad today
because our granddaughter finally had her postponed
birthday party :
a felting party with three friends at my place.
When they came home from school
and the presents were unpacked ...
my camera didn't do anything, dead.
So I cannot show how much fun they had
making little felted bags
(which will probably hold a telephone)

Also today
I received an envelope from Germany.
In it was the cutest little sheep you can imagine :
I ordered it in the Filzkram shop
of my dear talented blogging friend Gabriele
and it arrived safely

Gabriel posing with his new friend, his godmother made

Very sweet, don't you agree ?


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Die Beiden scheinen sich ja schon wunderbar zu verstehen!
    Und Gabriel hat soooo ein hinreissendes Lächeln!!
    Viele liebe Grüße
    Gabi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, very sweet! I have 2 extra batteries now. I don't mess around!!! haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh dear, Els what a shame yiu had no camera to record the event! I bet you won't get caught out again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. yes, very VERY sweet! warm evening greetings from Paris!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen