vrijdag 10 november 2023

drumroll . . . . PINK RIBBON results

 (not yet four o'clock and the lights are on :
November is really here !)


I had to wait a bit till all the money was there
but now at this moment
I can finally announce the grand total of my

Textile Jewel Pinktober Challenge

€ 750,-

I'm sooo happy
that we are able to make this BIG donation to PINK  RIBBON ! 

A very BIG  THANK  YOU
to all the nice people who made this possible
for the tenth year !

LARISA, NINEKE, ALET, MO,
GONNIE, MARTINA, TWINK,
TINY, ANJA, MADELON,
BAUKJE, SILKE, SIETS,
SIMONE, JEANNET, JOKE, 
NAYLSA, SUSANNE,
INGRID, LESLIE, 
ELKE, JOLAN, 
MORAG,
JANE 

THANK YOU  for helping me to these great results !!!


(and because there were still some bits of felt lying around
and the jewel-making flow is still there
there was another heart
to thank you all !)




8 opmerkingen:

  1. what a wonderful achievement Els, and so many beautiful embroideries you made along the way

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Kat)) thanks ! It went quite well this time, even with the extras I made I wasn't too tired in the end. (though my hands weren't very happy sometimes . . .)

      Verwijderen
  2. Je bericht was een heerlijke reis door het onderwerp. Bedankt daarvoor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congrats on so much of your lovely work selling!!! Love the Golden Heart too. 🧡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks ((Nancy)) it was worth while all the energy !!!

      Verwijderen