vrijdag 10 november 2023

drumroll . . . . PINK RIBBON results

 (not yet four o'clock and the lights are on :
November is really here !)


I had to wait a bit till all the money was there
but now at this moment
I can finally announce the grand total of my

Textile Jewel Pinktober Challenge

€ 750,-

I'm sooo happy
that we are able to make this BIG donation to PINK  RIBBON

A very BIG  THANK  YOU
to all the nice people who made this possible
for the tenth year !

LARISA, NINEKE, ALET, MO,
GONNIE, MARTINA, TWINK,
TINY, ANJA, MADELON,
BAUKJE, SILKE, SIETS,
SIMONE, JEANNET, JOKE
NAYLSA, SUSANNE,
INGRID, LESLIE
ELKE, JOLAN
MORAG,
JANE 

THANK YOU  for helping me to these great results !!!


(and because there were still some bits of felt lying around
and the jewel-making flow is still there
there was another heart
to thank you all !)




8 opmerkingen:

  1. what a wonderful achievement Els, and so many beautiful embroideries you made along the way

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Kat)) thanks ! It went quite well this time, even with the extras I made I wasn't too tired in the end. (though my hands weren't very happy sometimes . . .)

      Verwijderen
  2. Je bericht was een heerlijke reis door het onderwerp. Bedankt daarvoor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congrats on so much of your lovely work selling!!! Love the Golden Heart too. 🧡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks ((Nancy)) it was worth while all the energy !!!

      Verwijderen