zondag 30 oktober 2016

day 30

The penultimate day
of my Pink Ribbon challenge !

I slept late, but the clock went back one hour
so I was still not late.
Time to stitch.
A purple piece of felt this time
because I thought of someone special.
Though dark purple
isn't the easiest colour to stitch on :
too little or too much contrast.

The Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day  30

A dark purple brooch
with hand dyed cotton back
embroidered with rayon and silk.
With sequins and many seedbeads
(diameter  5 cm)

SOLD  !

€ 10

and this Textile Jewel will be yours !
You can wear it yourself
or give it as a present to someone dear!
You just have to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

All the money .... will go to the Pink Ribbon fund !


"deep purple"


And I was well looked after while stitching ...
(apple turnover, by Man ... fresh from the oven)

Mmmmmmmmmmm !


See you tomorrow with my LAST Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten