maandag 31 oktober 2016

LAST PINK RIBBON : day 31

Again I can say :
I made it

It required perseverance to keep it up during the month,
(with a little dip in the last week)
but I came through all right.

I didn't start this project lightly.
But my encounter with breast cancer,
eighteen years ago,
wasn't very simple either
...
and I made it there too !

Pink Ribbon collects money for more studies
into the treatment and aftercare
of breast cancer patients.

And for that cause
playing with felt, embroidery floss and beads
isn't such a heavy task !!!

So here is my last Textile Jewel ... 
and your last chance to buy something beautiful !

Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day  31 :

Lilac little heart with lilac silk back,
embroidered with a couched hand dyed silk swirl
sequins and seed beads
on a 86 cm long wax cord
(with sliding knots)

SOLD !

€ 10

donation for Pink Ribbon and this LAST Textile Jewel
will be yours, to keep or as a lovely present
for someone who needs some extra love !
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com



"sweetheart"


NOT tomorrow,
but soon enough,
I will reveal how much money have been donated
to Pink Ribbon
!

7 opmerkingen: