maandag 8 mei 2023

art market

Almost one week to go
to prepare everything
that I will take with me to the market.

 It is always a lot of organizing
because I don't take the same things to every market :
wrist warmers for example
are not necessary in springtime.
But I take little bags, finger puppets
and all of the jewelry.
And surely my textile pieces mounted on canvas !

But most of the paintings will be there too !
I framed the last three today !


a sneak peek of the very newest !

If you live in Holland anywhere near AMERONGEN
please join us on this wonderful
art and farmers market !!!
You might find a lovely present
for yourself, a loved one
or even Mother's day !

I hope to see you there !

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Schade ! zu weit weg.
    Viel Erfolg !
    Herzliche Grüße, Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Das versteh ich Angela, aber schade auch . . . L.G.

      Verwijderen
  2. Heel veel succes. Prachtig schilderij. Jammer dat het zover weg is.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I do hope lots of folk said to themselves, "aha, I can't go home without one of these lovely things" as they browsed your stall x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks ((Kat)) There was surely enough to choose from !
      (though I had less sales than I hoped for, you can't win them all . . .)

      Verwijderen