maandag 1 mei 2023

May

 First of Mai already
(though the day is still very young)

MAY,
means a new letter of the alphabet
in the "#bibabowildmarathom"
A challenge to make an animal in a month
(in any creative technique)
which name starts with the chosen letter,
a fun game invented by Yaroslava Troynich !

Though I'm still struggling with the previous "Q" for March,
the "C" for April resulted in a CAT for me.
I didn't make a felted cat but took half of the painting
that I'm making (and which is nearly finished)




(hmmmm, I hope only half a cat is still a CAT . . .)

So MAY
is also the time for my first Art- market :
in two weeks :

Saturday 13
in Amerongen !

De Grietmarkt


MAY
is my garden exploding in greens and whites and blues !!!


The Bluebell feast about to begin !!!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Diese halbe Katze sollte gelten, denn sie ist eine herrliche Katze!
    Bin hin und weg von dieser köstlichen Idee !
    Herzlichst, Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ((Angela)) danke dir ! Schau mal vorbei bei den Marathon :-) es ist sehr lustig !

      Verwijderen