woensdag 23 oktober 2024

day 23

Busy doing one jewel
busy doing the next one
. . . . .
I don't know what time we will be back from the hospital tomorrow
but I'm not taking my chances :
the jewel for tomorrow is
(against the normal procedure of ONE jewel a day)
finished and even photographed.

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 23 :


a wet felted hollow circle brooch, cut in a spiral,
stitched with wool, cotton, rayon
and many seed beads
(6cm,  2.4")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

this vibrant brooch can be a bright splash of colour
on your sweater or jacket.
Just send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
(or you can say it in the comments below)
and we will arrange the following steps.
Bank or Paypal
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "WATER  AND  FIRE" 


I don't know what time I will be here tomorrow
but you can be sure
there WILL be another Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for you !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten