woensdag 9 oktober 2024

day 9

Today I brought the winner of my Pink Ribbon Lottery
who guessed exactly the right amount of origami cranes
(63)
her felted wagtail !

After that I still needed to do my stitching for this day !
(and taking photos while a gentle rain started)

Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 9 :


a wet felted circle brooch with two crochet flowers,
stitched with cotton, wool and rayon,
some sequins and seed beads
(5 cm,  2")

For a donation
of at least

 € 15,- 

this warm bit of garden can come your way.
What a gorgeous present it would make !
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
(or you can tell me in the comments below)
and we'll arrange the next steps that must be taken.
Bank or Paypal
possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the donated money goes to PINK RIBBON !

 


 "SUMMER HEAT" 


Will I see you here tomorrow ?
because there will be a brand new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !
(new day, new colour)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten