maandag 7 oktober 2024

day 7

A slow begin this Monday
(late, but rested now after that busy Saturday)
and we have such nice sunny weather
for this time of the year !

I don't know why
but some things that seem very easy to stitch
turn out to be more time-consuming than I initially thought.
But no matter what, in the end I get there.

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 7 :


a wet felted hollow circle pendant, cut in a swirl,
stitched with cotton and seed beads,
on a fabric bead and a long adjustable wax cord
and two tiny turquoise beads at the bottom
(8 cm,  3.15")

For a donation of
at least

€15,-

This lovely pendant can be yours.
What a nice present it would make for
someone dear !
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
(or you can tell me in the comments below)
and we will arrange the next steps.
Bank or Paypal
is possible and easy.

ALL the money you donate will go to Pink Ribbon !




 "WAVELET" 



Another day, another Textile Jewel for
PINK RIBBON
So please come by tomorrow again !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten