vrijdag 18 april 2014

easter bunny

Some people are really good sock knitters.
A friend is.
She brought me this on my birthday
 
(only 24 stitches instead of the "normal" 60)
 
The last few days the cold came back.
So I was inside reading this time
(Ordinary people  by Judith Guest)
 because I cut my own finger
while cleaning the big kitchen knife.
Stupid.
Yes, it was.
 
Today I finally did some felting again
(with one surgical glove on my right hand)
 
Though it doesn't look like much yet
it's gonna be an
easter bunny
 
(I'm following Gabi's Filzhase PDF again)
 

There doesn't seem to be much progress
but many thin layers have been added
 
He's not finished yet
 
 but some weird splashes of colour are there
.....
 
 
(I hope he's ready to perform his duty, soon)
 
Wish you all
Happy Eastern
 
(with some Sunshine and yummy chocolate eggs)
 
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat ben je toch gevaarlijk voor jezelf ;-)!
    Dat wordt een geweldige haas zo te zien, ik ben benieuwd!!
    Liefs, Mirjam.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely Els- hurry and finish so I can see him! And I am still waiting to start my stripy socks - too much to see to at the moment though Happy Easter! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen