dinsdag 17 oktober 2017

day 17 (and something I almost forgot)

Today Man and big grandson
went ice skating,
so I was home alone to do my stitching.
First I finished some new textile beads
(made on commission)
for my friend (felt teacher) Corinna Nitschmann
and put them in an envelope
ready to bring them to the post office.
Then I decided what to do with the green felted circle ...
So here it is  :

the PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day  17

A wet felted circle pendant,
a textile bead, some wooden beads and seed beads
and a (water soluble) star
hanging on a long wax cord with slip knots.
(6 x 11 cm)

"Green" stretching its tiny fingers
to all sides : nature will continue !

For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD  !

 this pendant can be yours,
to wear or give away as a present.
A token of fertility of nature !
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

All the money will go to the Pink Ribbon Fund !


"KERMIT"

*

And what I  ALMOST  forgot :

my blogaversary giveaway raffle !!!!!  

(that I promised for Sunday 15)



HAZEL
is the winner !

The little Summer Solstice piece will come flying to the US, Hazel !

*

And some thing really weird I saw this morning in the garden !
Apparently our Ginkgo tree is a good place
to sleep through the night :

.........
you might be able to find the nine that I "caught" here ...
but in fact there were fourteen !!!

*

Hope to see you tomorrow
for the next Pink Ribbon jewel

2 opmerkingen: