maandag 15 oktober 2018

day 15

Still sunshine and warm
(which isn't usual for October)

I want to alternate hand stitched on felt
and machine stitched ...
but my back said today : machine stitching is better
(though there is always some hand stitching in the end)

So
here's my Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for day 15 :

an autumn TREE brooch, cotton and felt,
free motion machine stitched
(5,5 cm in diameter)

Though the leaves are falling soon,
this tree will keep its autumn glory forever !
It gives a warm glow to any sweater or jacket.

For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD  !

(or more)
this brooch can come to you.
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

ALL the money you donate goes to the Pink Ribbon Fund !




 "AUTUMN TREE" 


And YES
I hope to see you tomorrow
for my new textile jewel !





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Ha : everlasting trees !!!
      (that's a gardener ! though it's known that trees outlive their planters ...)

      Verwijderen