dinsdag 30 oktober 2018

day 30

Although it's just minutes ago
I put the jewel for yesterday on this blog
(due to the photo-program troubles)
I have my next one
for today ready

:-)

Autumn : a cold and rainy day
but the top-leaves of the Prunus tree
are on fire.
Such a treasure when they fall on the ground.

My Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for day 30

a LEAF brooch,
felt and free motion machine stitching on water soluble,
some seed beads.

What a delight to keep this
Autumn fire with you forever,
on a jacket, sweater
or to pin a shawl in place.

For a donation of


€ 10

SOLD  !

it can be yours,
to keep for yourself
or to give to someone dear.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

All the money goes to the Pink Ribbon Fund !


"AUTUMN FIRE"


Well ...
tomorrow there will be
one more
textile jewel !

Hope to see you then

:-)

2 opmerkingen: