vrijdag 5 oktober 2018

day 5

It was a wonderful warm sunny autumn day,
the door to the garden has been open all day.

I love to make "new" fabric for fabric beads :
snippets of fabric which I tron on "Hobbs"
and then go over it with the machine
with various stitches and colours.

Today I found a little leftover of that
in reds and bright pink,
just right for this day.
Then I made a skeleton leaf
out of felt on "water soluble"

Here is the Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for day  5

a LEAF brooch
felt, various fabrics, rayon and silk thread
(9 x 4 cm)
(3.54" x 1.57")

In a  few weeks time you find  leaves like that under some trees,
this one however stays as bright as it is now !

Do you want this bit of Autumn-fire ?
For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD  !

(or a bit more)
it can be yours !
You only have to send me an email.
I send it to you, wherever you live !

All the money goes to Pink Ribbon !


"FIRE LEAF"



Tomorrow is another Pink Ribbon-textile jewel-day

Hope to see you then !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze wil ik graag Els, helemaal mijn kleuren. Ik heb je banknummer nog, zal het morgenochtend overmaken, heb nu geen puf meer......

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen