woensdag 24 oktober 2018

day 24

I doubt I will be able to see
tonight's    full moon  ...
Clouds and a bit of rain
have swept in from the northwest today.
The day (uhhhhm : night) before yesterday
I saw a bright nearly full moon
(and embraced the idea right away !)

My Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for day  24 :

a white  FULL  MOON  pendant
on a long wax cord with slip knots, on a fabric bead,
felt, hand stitched with silk and rayon thread,
sequins, and seed beads,
wooden and mother-of-pearl bead.

A powerful and mysterious jewel in one.

For a donation of
(at least)


 € 10 


SOLD  !

this pendant can be yours,
to keep or to give away !
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or you can tell me at the "comments" down here)

ALL the money will go to the Pink Ribbon Fund !



 "FULL  MOON" 

*
I went on a lovely outing with daughter and two kids
picking apples in the orchard
of  "De Buytenhof"

(where we had lunch with our Alpaca knitting group
a few months back)

the first one (of many) 


(and after that we had a bit of lunch !)
YUMMY !

Hope to see you tomorrow with a new textile jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten