zaterdag 6 oktober 2018

day 6

There were a lot of different things
I could have done today.

Apparently there are days when all sorts of things are planned,
lots to choose from,
but of course you can do only one.

I went to Rotterdam,
did some shopping,
visited my "Stitch'n Bitch" friends,
brought my "Arche" shoes to the shop for repair,
and started when I got home
looking for something I couldn't find this morning :
a tiny piece of fabric with some stitching on it,
a little sea horse.

BUT:  nowhere !!!
I turned over everything on or next to the table :
still nothing !
(the little beast went on an adventure ?!?)
(glad I had a spare jewel ...)


The Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for day  6

A dark red pendant.
nuno felt, fabric, stitching and lots of seed beads,
a big glass bead and hanging
on an adjustable wax cord through a fabric bead.
(7,5  x 5,5 cm)
(+/- 3 x 2")

For a donation of

€ 10

SOLD !

this warm red pendant comes to you
(wherever you live)
It might be a lovely addition to a little black dress.

All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or leave it in the comment down here)
and we'll arrange everything.

All The money goes to the Pink Ribbon Fund !


"WARM WINE"



Late this afternoon I started on a new seahorse 



Tomorrow I will be here with a new Textile Jewel !

Hope to see you then !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Zo mooi weer Els!

    Ik kijk met spanning uit naar eentje voor bij mijn verzameling van jou

    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen