zaterdag 12 oktober 2019

day 12

A day in the rain !

On our last Art Market in September
I met someone whose children
We talked a LOT
and in the end she invited me for the Autumn market there
to do a felting workshop for the children.
(I could also take some of my stuff with me to sell)
I hesitated a bit
but Man said he would go with me
so in the end I thought it was fun to do.

It WAS fun
though ... it rained / drizzled ALL DAY LONG !
Things are drying on the heating right now !

But
market or no market
rain or no rain :
here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 12

A lilac felt fish brooch with some red mesh,
stitched with cotton floss and rayon
and seed beads and a few sequins
(9 cm)

For a donation of at least

€ 10

SOLD


this fish will fly or swim to you
(wherever you live !)
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or tell me you want him down here in the comments

ALL the money will go to the PINK RIBBON Fund !


"LILAC  FISH"


*

An impression of today at the "Vuurvogel" market



(ha ... only saw the funny hat just now !)


And THANK YOU so much Swarinde and team
for the warm welcome
(despite of the awful weather all day !)


NO pictures of the workshop :
sooo many children wanted to make a felted bracelet ..
NO TIME for pictures at all
:-) 

Hope to see you tomorrow
with a new Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten