woensdag 9 oktober 2019

day 9

First things first :
felting new pieces !

Then I took some lovely hand dyed silk
and some felt.
Well I liked the colours of both sides ...
so why not make a pendant with both sides stitched !
(though it took me a lot longer than I thought it would)

The PINK RIBBON 
Textile Jewel for day  9 :

A two-sided pendant,
made of magenta hand dyed silk and purple felt,
stitched with cotton floss and rayon,
a few sequins and seed beads
on an adjustable dark purple wax cord.
(5 x 5 cm , 2 x 2")
(90 cm , 35")

The pendant is light and a delight to wear !

For a donation of at least

€ 10

SOLD !

this Jewel can be yours
a lovely gift to someone dear
(or to pamper yourself)

Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or tell me you want it in the comments
down here

ALL the money goes to PINK RIBBON !


"PURPLE DELIGHT'

Tomorrow there will be a new PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel

*


And these were just waiting to be rinsed 
and stuffed with kitchen paper to dry.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten