zondag 11 oktober 2020

day 11

When I made my tiny felted pieces last week
I made two in the same colour :
one the normal size
and one really tiny
and it just worked out well.
they obviously belong together !


Here is my  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 11 :

A petrol coloured wet felted hollow pendant with sequins inside, stitched with silk,
a tiny piece attached to it, with a big textile bead
on an adjustable wax cord
( 10 x 6 cm    4 x 2.4")

For a donation of at least

€ 15.-

SOLD  !
 

this special pendant can be yours !
What a delightful jewel to wear
or to give away as a present.
You just need te send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
(or leave a comment down here)
and I tell you how to proceed so it comes to your doorstep !
(Paypal is possible and easy
but mind the postage too)

And you know:
ALL the money goes to the Pink Ribbon fund !




"MOTHER AND CHILD"


(just the right name for it !)






Tomorrow
there will be a new Textile Jewel
so I hope to see you again then

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten