zaterdag 24 oktober 2020

day 24

It is amazing how fast
the colour of the tree leaves is changing :
autumn has come quite suddenly in that regard.
And though I really love this season
it makes me thinking
(and longing a bit) of spring.

Spring is
promises of new flowers and sweet fragrances.
In the garden I don't have room for it
but lilacs were always something I wanted
(though I must say it isn't much of a pretty shrub
after the flowers are gone !)

So lilac it is today !

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel for day 24 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with silk threads inside,
stitched with variegated silk
and lots and lots of seed beads
(5 cm)

For a donation of 

€ 15,-

SOLD  !

this spring-like brooch can be yours.
(I would love to add the fragrance for you too
but unfortunately that isn't possible)
A sweet adornment for any garment!
All you need to do it sned me an email at
fiberainbow@gmail.com
and we'll arrange the rest.
(Paypal is possible and easy,
but think of the postage)

ALL  THE  MONEY  IS  FOR  PINK  RIBBON !


"LILAC"




Sorry,
I took some lovely pictures in the garden
but the pictures came out more light blue than lilac
so I took new ones against white paper inside



Hope to see you again tomorrow
for a new Textile Jewel
for Pink Ribbon !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten