maandag 19 oktober 2020

day 19

Autumn
is the time to wear my socks again.
And of course these are homemade socks !
(nothing better to keep your feet warm !)
A sweater and a pair of jeans
to complete the whole picture.

A few years ago I did an indigo-workshop
and I thought I would be able to dye lots of stuff
But, alas, only time and room for a few things.
(unfortunately it never came to my OWN vat . . .)
Ohhhh how I love that magic moment when the cloth
comes out of the vat :
from a yellowy-green it turns
to a wonderful
BLUE

My PINK RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 19 :


a wet felted hollow brooch,
green on the inside and also he inner circle on the outside,
stitched with variegated silk
and a few seed beads
(almost 6 cm diameter)

For a donation of at least

€ 15,-

SOLD  !

this "jeans" brooch can be yours.
Maybe to decorate your favorite jeans jacket ?
It also makes a wondeful present !
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or say so in the comments)
and we'll arrange the rest that has to be done !

ALL the money goes to PINK  RIBBON !



"JEANS"







I hope to see you tomorrow
for another Textile Jewel
in another colour !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten