dinsdag 6 oktober 2020

day 6

I worked very hard on my jewels yesterday
so today I had time left to finally start
with my Stitch Club workshop of Vinny Stapley 
Slowly getting there
though I need a lot more time on that
(which I don't have ...)


But here is the PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 6 :


A wet felted pendant on a long adjustable cord and wearable at both sides,
stitched with silk and some seed beads, a big textile bead on top
and a wooden and felt bead at the bottom
(10 x 5 cm  4 x 2")

For a donation of at least

€ 15,-

SOLD  !

this warm and bright pendant
comes to you.
you can give it as a present to someone dear
or you can wear it yourself !
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbo@gmail.com
(or you can tell me in the comments down here)
and we'll arrange the how and when.
(Paypal is possible and easy
but mind the postage)

As you know : ALL the money goes to Pink Ribbon !




"INDIAN  SUMMER"




I hope that I'll see you again tomorrow :
there will be a new Textile Jewel !




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten