dinsdag 13 oktober 2020

day 13

Though the sea isn't very far from here
it's been quite a while that I've been there.
With my nose to the sand
I'm always looking for things of beauty on the beach.

Bur what I really miss there
(because we only have sand beaches)
is sea glass !
The colour, the shape 
and the hazy shine of it . . .
I would love to find that.

The PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 13 :


a wet felted hollow brooch,
stitched with cotton and rayon machine thread,
some seed beads, bugle beads and sequins.
(5.5 cm)

For a donation of at least

€ 15.-

this sea-memory jewel comes to you.
As a present for a dear friend,
a sister, mother, daughter,
or for yourself !
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or you can tell me in the comments down here
and we'll arrange everything so it comes to your doorstep.
(Paypal is possible and easy,
mind the postage)

ALL the money goes to Pink Ribbon !


"SEA GLASS"






See you tomorrow I hope,
with a new Textile Jewel for you !
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten