maandag 12 oktober 2020

day 12

 What gets on my little felted pieces
largely depends on coincidence
or mood
every day again.

Today I found in my stash some crocheted flowers
that I made for my big pompon necklaces.
I made several in all kinds of colours
and there are always leftovers
that stay in the bag till next time.
(so : until now)
But . . . I though it was too big
so I made a new one anyway !
(with thinner cotton weaving thread and a 0.75 hook)

The  PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel for day 12 :


A  flat wet felted circle, with a small crochet flower,
stitched with silk and cotton, 
and some sequins and seed beads.
(5.5 cm diameter)

For a donation of at least

€ 15.-

SOLD  !

this mysterious purple jewel
can be yours, to keep or give away
as a present to a loved one.
all you need to do
is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or just leave a comment that you want it down here,
and everything will be arranged.
(Paypal is possible and easy,
mind the postage)

ALL  THE  MONEY . . .
will go to the Pink Ribbon fund !




  "SPRING  NIGHT"  



I hope to see you tomorrow for a new Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten