zaterdag 16 oktober 2021

day 16

 When I start anew with felting
I often look for another colour to work with.
This time I took two balls of cotton yarn that I had used
back up to my workspace / studio
and because I liked them together
those same colours came out of the boxes with wool tops.

Mint green, very light turquoise and lavender
. . . . .
so here's
my  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 16 :


a wet felted two sided pendant,
a textile bead at the top, a small felted ball at the bottom,
stitched with a variegated swirl,
some beads and fantasy yarn on the other side
on an adjustable string.
(11 x 4cm    4.35 x 1.6")

For a donation of
(at least)

€ 15

this light coloured pendant can be yours
to decorate your dress or jumper
or
to give it away as a lovely present for someone dear !
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or say so at the comments down here)
and we'll arrange the rest !
(PayPal is possible and easy !)

ALL the money you pay, will be donated to Pink Ribbon !



"AIR"




There will be a new Textile Jewel tomorrow,
will I see you again then ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten