woensdag 27 oktober 2021

day 27

Some days I struggle to get my stitching finished in time
today I'm just early !
(why ? don't know, I just started really early,
maybe that's why) 

The colour of the pictures
isn't quite as it should be :
the wool I used it dark navy blue:
a lovely "night-colour",
so that was the inspiration for the stitching !

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 27 :


a wet felted hollow brooch with sequins inside,
stitched with lots of little stars in cotton, rayon and silver thread
and many seed beads.
(5cm       2")

For a donation of
(at least)

 €15 

SOLD  !

this night-time jewel can be yours,
to wear day or night
or give it as e present to someone you really like.
You just need to send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
(or you can tell me in the comments below)
and everything will be arranged.
(PayPal is possible, or just through the bank)

ALL the money you donate will go to Pink Ribbon !




 "STARRY  NIGHT" 








Of course,
there will be a new Textile Jewel for Pink Ribbon
tomorrow !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten