vrijdag 29 oktober 2021

day 29

Colours make my day !
In fact it doesn't really matter what colour.
Though I have to admit
that some of my days are red when I get up in the morning
and others are more blue, green  or even yellow !
And even when I have a gray or black day
there will always be a splash of colour somewhere !

My  PINK RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 29 :

a wet felted double-sided  disc pendant,
stitched with cotton, some sequins and many seed beads
on a short pink metal string.
(6cm    2.35")

For a donation of
(at least)

 € 15 

SOLD  !

this warm swirling pendant can be yours.
You can wear it yourself
or give it away to someone very dear to you !
You just need to send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
and we'll arrange the next steps
so it will arrive at your doorstep !
(PayPal is easy, or you can use a normal bank)

ALL your donated money goes to Pink Ribbon !



 "GLOWING  SPARK" 




The end is near :
only two days left
. . . . .
see you tomorrow
for another Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !!! 
 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Els, deze mooie rode nog niet verkocht?
    Dan wil ik hem graag kopen....
    Groetjes, Alet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen