donderdag 28 oktober 2021

day28

Always when I see some pictures of sea glass
I'm really envious :
on our sand beaches you won't find
these lovely items. 
I love those green and blueish colours !

In my stash of wool and beads however
there is much that has that same lovely colour scheme !

Here is the  PINBK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 28 :

a wet felted hollow brooch, with inside some sequins and a tiny felt disc,
stitched with cotton and many beads
(5.5cm     2.2")

For a donation of
(at least, yes more is allowed
because everything goes to the good cause !)

 € 15 

SOLD  !

this seaworthy jewel can be yours
to wear it yourself
or to give as a present to someone dear !
You just need to send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
(or tell me in the comments below this post)
and we'll arrange the next steps.
(PayPal is easy or just through a normal bank)

ALL the money you donate
goes to Pink Ribbon !




"MEDITERRANEAN"




Tomorrow
. . . . .
there will be a new Textile Jewel
for Pink Ribbon !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten