maandag 25 oktober 2021

day 25

I must confess
that I'm a bit of a magpie,
but that might be no surprise for the most of you.
I like glitter and shiny things.
But I know, some people
have a more austere taste in jewelry,
more simple, straight. clean
no fuss.
So this jewel is sober but elegant !

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel for day 25 :

a wet felted hollow square pendant with silk inside
and a felted ball at the bottom,
on an adjustable homemade cord
(9.5 x 8cm     3.75 x 3.15")

For a donation of
(at least)

€ 15

this simple and elegant pendant can be yours
or you can give it as a present
to someone dear to you.
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or say you want it in the comments)
and we'll arrange the rest.
(PayPal is possible and easy, or by bank)
ALL the money yo

u donate will go to Pink Ribbon !



"NO  BAD  BLUES"




You can be sure
there will be a new Textile Jewel tomorrow !
(another chance !)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten