woensdag 6 oktober 2021

day 6

There are some symbols that are universal
no further language needed
everyone knows what it means :

a heart

I've made little hearts before
and I certainly will make others after this one
a RED one this time :
connection,
warm feelings,
love.

(love is also : Man who cooked a spicy goulash for tonight's dinner)

Here is my PINK RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 6 :


a wet felted heart pendant on an adjustable cotton cord
stitched with silk, rayon, cotton
and many seed beads
(7.5 x 6cm   3 x 2.35")

For a donation of at least

€ 15

SOLD !

this warm heart can be yours.
It would make such a lovely present
for a loved one !!!!!
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
or you can say you want it
in the comments at the end of this post.
Then everything can be arranged
(PayPal is possible and so easy !)

ALL the money goes to Pink Ribbon !




"LOVE AND KISSES"




If this lovely heart pendant
is already sold when you come here
. . . . .
don't worry
there will be a new Textile Jewel tomorrow !


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh what a beauty! I have my feather one in the car with me :) I look at it each time I'm in there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Nancy ! We're still connected : your piece is next to the phone (now with some autumn leaves next to it) : threads that go from one place to the other

      Verwijderen