maandag 10 oktober 2022

day 10

Yesterday, so on Sunday,
we had a beautiful full moon
Today is Monday
. . .
or should I rather say :

Moonday  ?

On Mondays we usually have
daughter and kid(s) coming over for dinner.
The youngest comes right after school is finished.
And today he helped me out
making the thin cord for today's pendant
(from a very young age
he also LOVED to help me roll my felt !
)


My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day  10 :


a two sided wet felted pendant on a silk textile bead
and a mother-of-pearl disc,
stitched with seed beads, cotton and silk om one side,
and little textile pieces incorporated in the felt at the other side.
(8 x 5 cm,   3.15 x 2")

For a donation
of (at least)

  € 15  

SOLD !

this wonderful Full Moon can be yours
Or you could make it a present for someone dear !
You just need to send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or tell me that you want it in the comments below
(though you can surely use the "comments"
in the normal way too !!!)
Paypal is possible and easy !

ALL the money will go to PINK RIBBON !




"FULL  MOON"

I'm totally out of wax cord,
so the little helping hands were much appreciated
so that's why he could show today's Jewel !

Hope to see you tomorrow
for a brand new Textile Jewel for Pink Ribbon !





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten