zaterdag 1 oktober 2022

PINK RIBBON : day one

A year has gone by
and it is October again,
for me that means :

"Pinktober"

For another year I will try to make
a Textile Jewel every day

that I sell
to anyone of you out there.
To anyone who wants to buy a lovely little wearable work of textile art,
while, by doing so, making a donation to the
PINK  RIBBON Fund !

Still lots of women (and men) get the diagnosis
BREAST CANCER
and have to start their struggle with the disease.
More that 24 years ago I was diagnosed,
had a major operation and chemo after that.
Because I'm still here
I want to set this challenge for myself
and make
with YOUR help
a wonderful donation when this month is over !

 Pink Ribbon needs money for research into new treatment methods
and also aftercare for breast cancer patients !

So here is the PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day  1
(and what better way, than to start it all
with a PINK jewel !)


A dark pink hollow pendant with sequins inside,
a tiny felt disc and a little bell,
stitched with rayon and cotton and seed beads,
hanging on a textile bead
with an adjustable home made cord.
(9,5 cm  ,  3.75")

For a donation
of (at least)

€ 15

SOLD  !

this pendant can be yours,
to wear, or to give as a present
to someone dear.
You just need to send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
or say in the comments down this post
and everything will be arranged
(Paypal is possible and easy !)

ALL THE MONEY GOES TO PINK RIBBON !


"PINK  LIGHT"


I HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW TOO !



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten