donderdag 20 oktober 2022

day 20

 Autumn is really entering the garden right now :
leaves of the flowering Cherry start falling
and the Ginkgo gets yellow leaves
at the end of its branches.

I LOVE the colours of Autumn !
(that's probably why I made this little felt yesterday)

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 20 :


a wet felted hollow brooch stitched with rayon,
an extra felt disc inside,
faceted beads on the inner edge and many seed beads.
(4 cm,   1.55")

For a donation
of (at least)

€ 15

SOLD  !


this sparkling autumn brooch can be yours.
It makes a great present for someone you love
(or just for yourself !)
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
and everything else will be arranged
Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to PINK RIBBON !



"WHISKEY"

After the rain of this morning the sun came out
and the temperature was just lovely :
great for me to be able to make the pictures outside !
Then I really looked at the garden
and started to get rid of some of the dead plants.
Not everything will go,
I leave a lot standing through the winter
for the birds and tiny critters.




The aster I got from my dear blogging-friend Birgit
still gives a lot of colour !


(hmmmm, don't know yet where to put this beauty . . .
though I KNOW it can be invasive !!!
I might regret I bought it some time in the future !)




Hope to see you tomorrow for another
Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten