woensdag 19 oktober 2022

day 19

What colours I choose for my jewels depends
on the moment of the day.

Though some might think that  white  isn't exactly a "colour"
but I think differently.
I'm very much in LOVE with the whites
of the full moon or
of a winter's day with ice and snow !
So, there will be white Textile Jewels 
from time to time too.

Here is my PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 19 :


a wet felted disc brooch with gold and silk integrated,
a crocheted silk flower and a tiny bit of lace
stitched with cotton, silk and seed beads
(6 cm,   2.4")

For a donation
of (at least)

 € 15 

SOLD  !

this white beauty can be yours,
to give to someone dear
or to keep for yourself !
Just send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
or say so in the comments below
and everything will then be arranged !
Paypal is possible and easy !
(+ postage)

ALL your money will go to  PINK  RIBBON !



  "MOON  GARDEN"  

Please come again tomorrow :
there will be a new Textile Jewel for Pink Ribbon !



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten