woensdag 5 oktober 2022

day 5

A brooch, a pendant, earrings ?
I just make what comes to my mind.

Sometimes the work goes quickly
(though it takes me hours to stitch to completion)
and sometimes it seems to take all day
because along the way I change my mind,
or I find something in my stash
that is an even better idea !

The PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day  5 :


a two-sided wet felted pendant in a shield shape
on a long textile bead and with a tiny felted ball
and on a homemade cord.
Stitched on both sides with blues and greens (cotton and rayon)
a few sequins and some beads
(7,5 x 5 cm,    3 x 2")

For a donation
of (at least)

€ 15

SOLD  !

this pendant can be yours
shielding you and keeping you happy.
If you want this for yourself or for a friend
all you have to do is send me an email at
  fiberrainbow@gmail.com  
and everything will be arranged
Paypal is possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL the money goes to PINK RIBBON !


 "BLUE  GUARD" 


Tomorrow there will be
a new Textile jewel for you !
Hope to see you then



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten