zondag 23 oktober 2022

day 23

While clearing the clutter for the party a little plastic bag emerged
with some tiny bits that I did some time ago
on water soluble and machine stitching.
It just fitted nicely
to the icy green turquoise disc
that I made earlier and I turned it into
a "cold" pendant.

My PINK RIBBON Textile Jewel
for day 23 :



a wet felted disc on an adjustable homemade cord'
stitched on both sides : water soluble snowflake, some Tyvek and tulle,
some sequins and seed beads
(8 x 5,5 cm)

For a donation
of (at least)

 € 15 

this icy blue pendant 
can be yours, to keep or give away
to someone you hold dear.
Just send me an email at
 fiberrainbow@gmail.com 
or tell me in the comments below
so we can arrange the following steps.
Paypal is possible and simple !
(+ postage)

ALL your money will go to PINK RIBBON !




 "WINTER  IS  COMING" 




Tomorrow
there will be a new Pink Ribbon Textile Jewel
for YOU !
See you tomorrow !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten