dinsdag 10 oktober 2023

day 10

Our garden
is often my inspiration for creative work.
Most of the plants are perennials
(I'm not very good at sowing)
There are plants that I would LOVE to have
but the annuals among them
are rarely a success.
One in particular is something I wish :
Cosmos sulphureus !
Such a bright statement, that goes wonderful with purple !
(I stitched today on the base I made
during the "VKG-day" last Saturday)

My  PINK  RIBBON  Textile Jewel
for day 10  :


a wet felted circle brooch,
stitched with cotton and silk
(6 cm,  2.4")

For a donation
of at least

€ 15,-

SOLD  !

this bright flower can be yours !
Such a splash of colour would draw any eye !
Just send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
Or tell me in the comments
(include your name please !)
Bank or Paypal
possible and easy
(+ postage)

ALL your money goes to Pink Ribbon !



"COSMOS  SULPHUREUS"


Working with many colours to find the right shade.





See you tomorrow
for another  PINK RIBBON  Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten